Player Services

Individual membership in the MSGA is available and helps us to meet our mission of promoting golf. Players must have a current USGA GHIN card, issued by their club and administered by the MSGA, and have some sort of playing privileges at that club, in order to participate in handicapped events. Employees of member clubs may play if they meet amateur status and have a GHIN handicap.

Click the links to the left for a summary of services provided.