The MSGA would like the golfers to keep golfing!
- Season begins September 8th
- The first match no sooner than September 18th
- The state championships are held on October 10th
That leaves 3 weeks for a regular season, qualifiers and states. That’s not much time and Mother Nature usually ensures it will be a short season that could be even shorter.
Player and Coach Communication
The MSGA, in conjunction with the MPA, will be informing the athletic directors and coaches across Maine. Athletic directors and coaches can let high school students know of the opportunity. Additionally, the NEPGA will be notifying juniors who played this summer.
Let's keep the kids playing golf! Let them know we are still playing.
Thank you for your support of junior golf!
CLICK ON EACH DATE BELOW
- 8/12/20 - Gorham CC
- 8/19/20 - Hidden Meadows GC (Old Town)
- 8/19/20 - Mars Hill GC
- 8/22/20 - Riverside GC (Portland)
- 8/23/20 - Sunday River GC (Newry)
- 8/26/20 - Sheepscot Links (Whitefield)
- 8/23/20 - JW Parks GC (Pittsfield)
- 8/30/20 - Sunday River GC (Newry)
- 8/31/20 - Natanis - Tomahawk - CLUB TEAM EVENT*
- 9/3/20 - Martindale (Auburn) - Just Added on 8/25
- 9/6/20 - Riverside GC (Portland) - Just Added on 8/25
*CLUB TEAM EVENT: 4 players from the same club/course but not necessarily the same high school team. We are not promoting a high school team rather a club/course. Best 2 of 4 gross scores per hole will determine the winner.
THRU MARTINDALE...POINTS LEADERS:
|Row Labels||Sum of PTS||Average of Total Gross|
|Enck , Aidan||4||87.0|
|O’Leary , Baker||4||81.0|
|Spaulding , Eli||4||75.0|